1. First Rowlett’s text message system is used to help mark attendance, prayer requests, and more for all of our worship services. This is in response to using less paper as well as reducing the spread of germs.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the phone number. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time, and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can get help directly at Caleb Brimmage.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive one message back to you per one sent to you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
6. If you have any questions regarding privacy, please email Caleb Brimmage.