Staying Connected During COVID-19
Check out the church’s Facebook page, First Rowlett United Methodist Church. We share information about the church there. Also make sure you are receiving our electronic newsletter. If you are not, but would like to be, contact Kim Bonar, Director of Communications, at email@example.com.
Also check out the church’s Facebook group for disciples, C4 Discipleship First Rowlett, for devotionals, inspiring and challenging discussions.
Several of our Life Groups are meeting each week with Zoom or a similar application so that people can see and hear each other in a live forum.
- Sundays at 9:00 am on Zoom: Agape, Disciples, Friendship, Genesis
- Sundays at 11:00 am on Zoom: Adult-ish, Footprints, New Beginnings
- Sundays at 11:00 am on WebEx: The Next Chapter
- Sundays at 12:00 pm on Zoom: O.N.E.
- Sundays at 4:00 pm on Zoom: Foundation
- Wednesdays at 7:00 pm on Zoom: Saints and Sinners
For more information about connecting with a Life Group,
contact Rev. Dretha Burris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Descriptions of the various Life Groups may be found HERE.
Adult small groups are great ways to connect and to continue to grow as disciples.
Small group Bible studies are meeting on Zoom during this season:
- Wednesday mornings at 9:00am for women.
- Thursday mornings at 9:30am for both men and women.
- Each Tuesday night in May, Pastor Dretha will be teaching a class at 6:30 pm on Zoom for those who want to take a deeper look into the Book of Luke.
If you are not currently part of a Life Group or part of a small group study,
this is a great tool for your spiritual walk.
Let Associate Pastor Dretha Burris know if you have questions
or need help signing up! email@example.com.
Adult ministries at our church are designed to make the big Sunday morning church experience feel a little smaller. We've crafted our environments to help you connect with others who are in the same season of life, forming close-knit communities to navigate the ups and downs of those seasons together. Through classes and small group programs, our main goal is to make adult ministries at our church a place where anyone in our congregation can grow closer to community while ultimately growing closer to Christ. By meeting together, sharing meals, walking through curriculum, studying the Word, and simply doing life with another, the adults in our congregation have a safe place where they can get connected with the resources, support, and friendships to help them live fuller lives in Christ.